Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Out with the Old

I've been sorting through my old projects recently and thought it was worth popping a small selection online before fully moving on to my current work.
 The first image was a uni project to create the cover design for a self-improvement book.


 The following illustrations were part of a project to create cover designs for a variety of Barclays insurance leaflets. I tried to keep the designs slick and simple, whilst trying to inject them with a little personality as well.

 The next image was for a project to create an advert for a film inspired by the eastern European approach to poster making. This opposes the more literal western style, which tend to rely on photographs of a film's stars to attract the audience, instead of utilising a more intriguing design to lure people in.



And the image below was a recent commission to design a small set of invitations for a masquerade party.

Finally, these are photos of the contact cards I made available for the end of university exhibition. I was rather pleased to find the supply exhausted by the event's end.



Right, I promise I'll stop spamming people's blog feeds now. For a couple of days, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment